PCHGames SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
1. The PCHGames Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) consists of a series of promotional Giveaways, each to be conducted over a specified “Promotional Period.” Each Promotional Period beings on the first day of a calendar month at 12:00 AM, Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on the last day of that calendar month at 11:59 PM ET. Every entrant must be a legal resident of the United States, and at least 18 years of age or older. The use of any system or agent to submit entries in connection with the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all such entries. The Sweepstakes is not open to principals and employees of Publishers Clearing House, LLC and Funtank, LLC (collectively, “We,” “Our(s),” or “Us”), or their affiliates and subsidiaries, their contest processors, their immediate families and the Board of Judges. All entries become the property of Publishers Clearing House and will not be acknowledged or returned except as herein indicated.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must register with the PCHGames website (the “Site”) and play games to earn tokens. Tokens are redeemable for entries into promotional Giveaways. To redeem tokens, click “Enter Now” on the “Redeem Tokens” tab for the promotional Giveaway you would like to enter. Then fill out and submit the Sweepstakes Entry form. By entering the Sweepstakes, you acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Incomplete or inaccurate online entry forms are void. By completing the Sweepstakes Entry form, you are agreeing to be notified by email if you are chosen as a winner in the Sweepstakes.
3. Potential Winner Selection: One Potential Prize Winner will be selected for each prize in each Giveaway from among all eligible entries received in a random drawing held on or about three (3) to five (5) business days after the end of that Giveaway. A Potential Prize Winner will be notified by email within ten (10) days of drawing. If a Potential Prize Winner cannot be reached within five (5) days from the first notification attempt, or fails to respond to the notification email as set forth therein (including providing Us with an affidavit, where required by Section 6), then that Potential Prize Winner shall be disqualified and an alternate Potential Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received.
4. Please reference the Sweepstakes Facts for the odds of winning a prize and for a list of promotional Giveaways available on the site during any Promotional Period.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash equivalent. Substitution of prizes by winner is not permitted. We reserve the right in Our sole discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of comparable or greater value. Prize winner acknowledges responsibility for the payment of any and all local, state and federal taxes on the value of Prize.
6. Winner must prove eligibility to the Our satisfaction. Publishers Clearing House may require a Potential Prize Winner to sign and return to Us, within five (5) business days from response to the Winner Notification email, a) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Compliance with Official Rules Form; b) a General Release Form; and c) all legal documents which Sweepstakes Sponsors may require (including a W-9 tax form). Such documents shall include (i) releasing the Sponsors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any liability, claims, demands, and cause of action from personal injury, loss or damage, including death and property damage, theft or loss suffered or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the use or acceptance or possession of the prize or any portion thereof; and (ii) where permitted by law, grant Sponsors the right to use his/her name, voice and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes including winner’s screen name, avatar, city, state, games played and any prize won without additional compensation. Entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's agreement to sign such documents and forms. Receipt of any prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
7. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsors, which are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsors reserve the right to permanently disqualify from any Giveaway or the Sweepstakes as a whole any person they believe has intentionally violated these Official Rules or otherwise tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes.
8. Force Majeure. The failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of either (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations) or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules.
9. A list of recent winners will be made available on the PCHGames.com website.
101 Winners Circle
Port Washington, NY 11053-4016
To receive future Sweepstakes opportunities, to obtain our most recent list of winners, or if you wish to stop receiving Bulletins from us, just let us know by calling the number or writing to us at the address above.
ALL PRIZES ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED AS OFFERED
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER
BUYING WON'T HELP YOU WIN